6.本人将严格遵守安检和检录进场制度，不携带任何危险品进入赛场，维护自身或他人的人身和财产安全；保证按规定佩戴号码布和芯片， 进入指定区域检录。本人保证规范自身的言行举止，爱护赛事公共设施，维护赛事良好环境，不做任何可能影响或危害赛事秩序、 自身或他人人身和财产安全的危险行为；本人将不随地大小便，不随地乱扔垃圾。参赛期间配合环保志愿者， 将手中废弃物放入垃圾袋池或垃圾箱中，保障比赛路线干净卫生，共同维护优美的赛道环境；
9.本人知悉参加此项比赛对健康状况有特殊要求以及存在的不安全因素，同时对参赛可能存在的各种风险和意外已作出审慎的评估。 本人承诺已通过正规医疗机构进行体检，并结合检查报告进行自我评估，确认自身身体和精神健康状况符合参加比赛的各项要求，已为 参赛做好充分训练和必要准备。本人愿意承担自身健康原因或其他原因招致的一切意外风险责任， 并确认不会就比赛中发生或引发的自身意外、伤害、死亡或任何形式的损失向组委会提出赔偿或追究责任；
11.本人已经清楚地了解和认识比赛存在的风险，包括已知的、可以预见和不能预见到的风险，这些风险可能导致本人人身或财产上的损失，或第三方人身或财产损失。 这些风险包括但不限于：交通事故；天气改变或自然灾害等引发的风险；湿热带来的危险，包括中暑等；自身身体状况，或伴随着活动本身的生理反应可能引发的风险； 动物或昆虫可能对人体造成的侵害；其他可能面临的危险或意外和事故。本人对比赛的内容、要求、强度和风险有充分认识和理解。本人清楚自身的身体条件， 完全能够安全完成赛事活动。在比赛中，若本人丧失意识，则自动委托组委会的急救志愿者采取一切手段进行急救，包括但不限于CPR心肺复苏，AED体外除颤， 租用车辆或航空器进行快速转运。并保证由此产生的法律责任以及伴随的费用，均由本人承担，概不追究参与施救的急救志愿者和/或比赛组织运营机构的任何法律和经济方面的责任。 在比赛中，若发生任何风险，包括但不限于伤痛、身体损害、不可逆转的永久性身体损伤、后遗症、意外、责任以及事件伴随的经济损失，均由本人自己承担， 与比赛组织运营机构无关。在比赛中，若由于本人的行为构成第三方的损失或对第三方承担责任，均由本人承担，与比赛组织运营机构无关。
鉴于马拉松赛事具有一定竞技风险性，未满18周岁、65周岁以上的参赛者均需由其监护人或直系亲属在领物单上的《参赛声明》签署页签字， 以示参赛者的监护人或直系亲属认可其参赛并自行承担参加“苏州银行2019第十届苏州环金鸡湖国际半程马拉松”项目所可能存在的风险和责任。 参加家庭亲子跑项目须以家庭为单位，必须包含2名成年人、1名或2名未成年人（成人与未成年人必须为直系亲属关系）。
All the participants shall read the 《Bank of Suzhou 2019 the 10th Suzhou Jinji Lake International Half Marathon Competition Rules》 and 《Bank of Suzhou 2019 the 10th Suzhou Jinji Lake International Half Marathon Registration Notice》 carefully before register for the Race. Upon your submission of the registration information, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to abide by all the contents of above two documents, signed and submitted this statement.
As a participant, I, my guardian, my immediate family members, and any person who may file a claim or action on behalf of me hereby make the following statements:
1. It is my own will to register for Bank of Suzhou 2019 the 10th Suzhou Jinji Lake International Half Marathon and all the related events (hereafter referred to as the "Race"), and I have provided the information truthfully and I shall take all responsibilities for any false and untruthful information.
2. I completely understand and commit to abide by all the regulations, rules, requirements and measures made by Suzhou Jinji Lake International Half Marathon Organizing Committee (hereafter referred to as the "OC").
3. I assure that I will obey the supervision and instruction of the Race referees and other staffs during the Race. I will quit from the Race actively if I could not finish the Race before the cut-off time, or in the situation of my own physical discomfort or any emergency on the race track. I assume all the responsibility and consequences of my refusal to quit from the Race.
4. I hereby authorize the OC and designated media to use, free of any charge, my name, portrait, video, voice and other personal information for purpose of the Race organization and promotion.
5. I am willing to receive all the relative information sent or published by OC sponsors.
6. I will strictly abide by the regulation of security check and roll-call. I will not carry any dangerous materials into the Race venue, and I will protect the personal safety and the property safety of my own or of the others. I will wear the number bib and sensor timing chip as required and will go to designated roll call area. I myself guarantee that I will be well behaved, cherish the public facilities, maintain Race environment, and will not conduct any dangerous behavior that might adversely impact or jeopardize the Race order or the personal safety and property safety of my own or of the others. I will not defecate indiscriminately or throw rubbish everywhere. I will cooperate with the environment volunteers during the Race and throw the rubbish into the rubbish bag or trash can to protect the environment and keep the race track clean.
7. I agree to acquire the certificate of achievement of Half Marathon by myself through printing out on the official website of the Race.
8. I agree to have myself insured as insurant under the policy of the group accident insurance offered by the OC. I hereby confirm that I acknowledged and agreed upon all the pertinent clauses of the insurance contract.
9. I acknowledge the special requirements and potential risk to my health condition of the Race and have evaluated all the risks and accidents that might occur during the Race. I guarantee that I have carried out physical examination through the qualified medical institutions and l have performed a self-assessment with the medical report. I confirm that my physical and mental health condition are qualified for any requirement of the Race. I have done adequate training and necessary preparation for the Race. I will take any responsibility of the accident attributable to my health condition or other causes during the Race and will have no claim against the OC of the Race on the accidents, injury, death or any losses arising therefrom.
10. I agree to take the first aid medical treatment arranged by the OC on the Race day, and I will pay for any cost incurred from the medical treatment and medical care in the hospital.
11. I fully acknowledge the potential risks that may occur during the Race, including any known, foreseeable and unpredictable risks which may cause my personal injury or loss of personal assets, or injury or loss of personal assets to a third party. The potential risks include but not limited to: traffic accidents; extreme weather change or nature disasters; risks from heatstroke or other bad health condition caused by the humid weather, poor physical condition, and/or physical discomfort arising from doing exercise; unexpected injure from insects or other animals ; other possible potential risks, accidents and injuries. I fully acknowledge and understand the event activities, requirement, intensity and potential risks. I fully understand my physical and mental health condition and confirm that my health condition is qualified for the participation of the Race. During the Race, if I suffer from loss of consciousness, then I would entrust the OC to take all possible means to first aid automatically, including but not limited to CPR (Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation), AED (external defibrillator), and rent vehicles or aircraft to transfer me to emergency center or hospital. I ensure that I will take full responsibility of related legal liability and relevant costs arising therefrom, and l will not claim any legal liability or economic responsibility against OC and/or the first aid volunteer involved and/or the operator or undertaker of the Race. During the Race, if there occurs any risks, including but not limited to pain, physical injury, irreparable permanent physical injury, sequela, accidents, liabilities and incidents with loss of personal assets, I will take full responsibility of the risks and will not claim against OC or operator of the Race. During the Race, I will take full responsibility for the loss of a third party caused by my behavior, or any liability along with my behavior, and will not have claim against OC or operator of the Race on any loss arising therefrom.
12. I/my guardian/ my immediate family members have carefully read and fully understood the information above, and hereby acknowledge all the information above and agree to take the legal liability accordingly.
In view of the fact that marathon has certain risks, participant under the age of 18 or above the age of 65 shall have the Participant Statement as presented on pick-up form signed by his/her guardians or immediate/lineal family members, which means that his/her guardians or immediate/lineal family members acknowledge the participant’s participation in "Bank of Suzhou 2019 the 10th Suzhou International Half Marathon", and will take all the potential risks and responsibilities therefrom. Family Marathon participants shall participate as a family unit, which shall contain two adults and one or two minors (the adults and minor(s) shall have immediate family relationships).
I myself, my guardians and immediate/lineal family members have fully understood and agreed with the above content and guaranteed the authenticity of my age and identity. This file is signed by myself, my guardians and immediate/lineal family members in person. I acknowledge that fake signature is forbidden, and I, my guardians and immediate/lineal family members will bear all the legal liabilities and liabilities to pay compensation arising therefrom.